Skip to Content

Report Problems Transferring Credit

The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) guarantees the transfer of certain courses between Sinclair and Ohio public colleges and universities. In addition, Sinclair has articulation agreements with universities that guarantee transfer of credit.

If you transferred to either an Ohio public university or a private university Sinclair has an articulation with, and you believe your credits were not transferred as guaranteed by either ODHE guarantees or Sinclair articulation agreements, please complete the report at this link:  Report Problems Transferring Guaranteed Credits