The Archives is open by appointment only. Call 937-512-2319 before coming to the Archives.
Researchers will be asked to read and sign the Archives’ rules below before accessing records.
- Archival material can only be used or removed from the Archives by representatives from the office of origin of the materials.
- Photocopies of Archival materials will be provided at the discretion of the Archivist. The Archivist reserves the right not to allow photocopying.
- To prevent the permanent marking of historical materials, pencils are the only writing implements allowed in the Archives.
- The Archivist reserves the right to require researchers to wear protective gloves (available in the Archives) while handling Archival materials. Oil from skin is very harmful to photographs.
- Writing on papers placed on top of Archival materials is prohibited.
- Do not change the order of files in boxes or documents in files. If this occurs by accident, inform the Archivist.
- Do not reshelve books or research materials. Leave them on the tables to be reshelved by the Archivist.
- Sinclair does not allow eating or drinking around archival materials or their storage spaces.
For more information, please email Shelby Beatty or call 937-512-2319.