The Sinclair Community College Archives collects only materials of historical value, which trace the origins, organization, policies, operations, history, and development of Sinclair Community College.
Archival Collections include:
- Photographs of classroom scenes, people, and events dating back to the 1870s.
- Newspapers, fliers, and brochures.
- Scrapbooks form 1920s - 1980s.
- Oral history video and audiotapes.
- Memorabilia from events and programs.
- College press releases.
- General business and cultural documents of the college.
For more information, email Records Management or call 937-512-2319.