- Earn a University of Dayton (UD) education at a fraction of the cost - saving up to $40,000.
- As a member of the Academy, you will be considered for a UD merit scholarship, worth up to $15,000 annually during your time at UD.
- You'll be eligible for additional funding, including up to $500 per semester for textbooks.
- While enrolled at Sinclair, you will have access to various UD opportunities - career advising, peer mentors, student clubs and organizations, UD academic advisors, and more.
For additional information and to apply please access the UD Sinclair Academy Admission Application page from here.
- There are nearly fifty articulation agreements between Sinclair Community College (SCC) and Wright State University (WSU).
- Students enrolled at SCC are eligible for the entire range of SCC student benefits and can have access to WSU benefits such as a Wright1 Student ID (to attend campus events and join student clubs/organizations), WSU academic advising, WSU student housing and more.
- Sinclair transfer students may be eligible for special scholarships when they transfer to WSU. Admitted students will be sent online scholarship information each year.
For additional information and to apply please access the Wright State University Admission page from here.
- The LSAMP program is dedicated to helping minority STEM students on their quest for an Associates’, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate (Ph.D.) degree.
- In order to be eligible to participate in The Ohio LSAMP Alliance, students must:
- Be an underrepresented minority as described by the LSAMP Program Description (African American, Hispanic, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, Native Pacific Islander)
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or its possessions
- Be enrolled at a participating institution in an undergraduate major in a STEM discipline
- Participates of the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) Program
Check out the Ohio Alliance LSAMP website: https://ohiolsamp.org/
or visit https://www.sinclair.edu/lsamp/
- The Choose Ohio First Scholarship Program is part of the State's strategic effort to strengthen Ohio's position on world markets such as aerospace, medicine, computer technology and alternative energy. Funds are for first-year students beginning a qualified STEMM (Science, Technology, Manufacturing, and Medical) field in Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 semester. This includes CCP and Tech Prep students who completed credits while in high school. Awards total approximately $1,500/semester.
For more information visit https://www.ohiohighered.org/cof
or visit: Sinclair's Scholarships & Application Information site
Fleck Engineering Scholarship Fund
Established in August 2007 by the Ernestine Fleck Trust to make grants from the income of the fund to individuals pursing training in the mechanical arts and quality control.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following:
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Enrolled in either degree or certificate programs or taking courses in an Engineering program or the HVAC Associate’s Degree Program
- Award $1000 Full-time students; $500 part-time students
For more information visit Fleck Engineering Scholarship Fund - Sinclair's Online Scholarship Application (academicworks.com)