Move toward your career goals faster with Sinclair's EAGLE degree options
Sinclair’s EAGLE 15-month full-time track and 36-month part-time track are streamlined to help you earn a college degree more quickly. Whether you want to advance your career, transfer to a four-year college or university, or gain that competitive edge for your next job, the EAGLE Program is ideal for adult students who are ready to make a breakthrough.
EAGLE Program Benefits:
- Complete your degree in 15 months as a full-time student or 36 months as a part-time student.
- Pathways to graduation are structured, so you know what to take each semester.
- A personal navigator is assigned to help guide you to graduation and connect you to success services.
- EAGLE students get priority registration (register for classes before official registration opens)
- Convenient class choices at the Dayton campus and/or online.
EAGLE Degree Options:
Looking for another program you don't see in the EAGLE format?
View All Sinclair Programs A-Z