The LGBTQ+ Support office
- Supports LGBTQ+ students
- Educates and train students, faculty, staff, and community members through programs related to LGBTQ+ experiences
- Assists students in becoming community leaders to create positive social change
- Connects people to LGBTQ+ support, resources, and organizations in the area
- Encourages exploration of one’s identity
LGBTQ+ Student Group on Campus
BriTe SiGnal Alliance is committed to promoting equality and raising awareness about diversity
of sexual orientation and gender identity, including challenges faced by the LGBTQ+
community. The group is open to anyone and everyone. They meet during Fall and Spring
terms. Check with the LGBTQ+ Support Liaison or Faculty Advisor for time and place.
LGBTQ+ Support Liaison:
Lex Rakovan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Brown, email@example.com
Mathew Kerns, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support and Advocacy
- Health and Medical Professionals
- Safety and Housing Support
- Faith and Spirituality
- Resources for Families of LGBTQ+ Folks
- Safety and Health Hotlines
- LGBTQ+ Specific Hotlines
- Ohio Counties Crisis Lines
Schedule A Meeting:
Please click here if you would like to schedule a meeting with Lex Rakovan, LGBTQ+ Support Liaison.
List of upcoming event (when available)
Do you have a compliment to share with us?
Were you serviced well by one of our departments? Did a staff or faculty member make your day? Share your compliment and tell us about it!