Skip to Content
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Help FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Sinclair has created this frequently asked questions (FAQs) knowledge base to help answer common questions anytime 24/7. Just type in your question below and we will search for the answer. You can also browser answers by topic or category.

How do I check my grades?

Students can view their end of the term grades in WebAdvisor and a grade report will be emailed once each term to all students by way of their my.sinclair email address. Learn more about end of term grades here.

Students can view their eLearn course grades by visiting Clicking on the course you want to see grades for under "My Courses", then click "Grades".

How may I pay my tuition and fees?

Click on the related links to learn more Methods of Payment

How do I sign up for the payment plan?

To enroll in the payment plan, use your my.sinclair username and password.

Ready to get started? Click here to enroll in the payment plan.

If you are having problems with your password to My.Sinclair to access enrollment into NBS eCashier, assistance is provided by Sinclair's Technical Help Desk over the Phone at 937-512-4357 (HELP) or toll free at 866-781-4357 (HELP), or via the Help Desk Assistance Form

For complete instructions and further information on how to sign up for the payment plan visit the Nelnet information page here.

What is the difference between a hybrid, FlexPace and an online class?

Hybrid courses blend online and face-to-face learning. Some face-to-face sessions are replaced with online instruction, with no greater variance than 40-60% of each modality. Most hybrid classes have 50% online and 50% face-to-face learning instruction time.

SinclairOnline classes are 100% completed online, except where in-person proctored testing is required.

FlexPace courses are competency-based courses intended to be a flexible option for high-performing students to learn at a speed that fits their lifestyle and schedule, where they have the ability to progress as they master a new subject and accelerate to a degree and career faster than the traditional student at Sinclair. FlexPace courses are 100% online. FlexPace courses have specific requirements and grading that you must meet to register for FlexPace courses. Learn more about the requirements.

You may register for any combination of FlexPace, SinclairOnline, Hybrid and face-to-face courses that you wish.

How do I register for classes?

Students may register in-person at the Dayton campus by presenting a completed registration form to the staff at the Office of Registration & Student Records (Building 12, Room 302) during regular business hours.

Or students can register online by going to then click on the Registration Portal "Add/Drop Classes" or go directly to

Full details on how to register are available here.

What paid jobs are available for students?

Sinclair offers students part-time employment opportunities both on and off campus. Students can look for job postings and apply for positions at JobLink..

Positions are categorized as Regular Student Employment or Federal Work Study. Any student can apply for Regular Student Employment positions. Students must have a Federal Work Study award available to apply for Work Study Only positions. Students who do not have a Federal Work Study award may contact a financial aid representative to see if you qualify. Learn more about both types of student employment.

Also available are internship opportunities. Working as a student not only offers income to help pay for classes, but also provides resume building experience.

What academic tutoring is available?

Sinclair offers many FREE academic support services to Sinclair students. View all academic support services.

The Tutoring and Learning Center has both professional and student tutors available for most courses, including a full Mathematics and Writing lab. Sinclair students who are currently registered in courses have several tutoring options to choose from. Individual, small group, open lab, and online tutors are available to meet the diverse needs of Sinclair students.

Where can I park?

Open access parking information can be found here at the Parking Information webpage.

Who may use the PAC?
  1. Any current student enrolled in a PED activity class. Check in the Equipment Room, Building 8, Room 017 for details.
  2. Any currently enrolled student not taking a PED activity class but who has paid a $5.00 activity fee in the Equipment Room.
  3. Any current Faculty or Staff (full or part time) who has paid a $10.00 activity fee in the Equipment Room.
When are the important registration deadlines?

Here you can find Important Deadlines for Registration dates and the full academic calendar.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Have more questions, contact us at 937-512-3000 or*

*This email address is for informational purposes only and should NOT be used for official communications, complaints for which a formal response or follow up is requested, or records request.

Send feedback to us about a FAQ/s or the FAQs results