The last day of tutoring for the Fall 23 semester is Friday, December 8, 2023.
To ensure all students can meet with a tutor, we ask that you only sign up for 1 or 2 appointments per class per week. If you feel like you need to meet with the tutor for additional time, please contact our front desk at 937-512-2792
or email email@example.com
to discuss additional options.
Depending on the course you are signing up for, you may be limited in your self-scheduling.
Our mission is to engage students in collaborative sessions to develop stronger writers and enrich their academic experience.
Submit a Writing Assignment for Review
Using your @sinclair.edu email address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- The draft of your paper (.docx files preferred)
- The directions for your assignment from eLearn (URLs to eLearn do not work)
- Any questions you have about the assignment
- A request for a specific tutor who has prevously reviewed your assignments (optional)
You can expect:
- In-text comments about formatting, citing sources, assignment directions, clarity, and grammar
- A list of next steps to guide you in making changes to your paper
- A short message from the Writing Lab tutor
You may have to wait up to 2 business days to receive your paper back. Please keep checking your @sinclair.edu email. We will work diligently to get your paper back to you as quickly as possible.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment for tutoring, use the links below to select virtual or on-campus tutoring.