Healthy Campus Initiative
The Physical Activity Center is excited to announce Healthy Campus Initiative, which will offer a new programming addition. The non-credit activity courses (6000 series) will be targeted towards our traditional Audit participants (student, faculty, staff, and Lifelong Learners). These new courses will be listed in the normal course listing.
Classes will be either led by an instructor or staffed by someone from the department. There will also be the opportunity to purchase a Class Pass which will allow the individual to attend classes on a drop-in basis where capacity has not been maxed. A ten class pass will cost $25.00. We believe this will provide everyone with the best of both worlds, attending classes with an instructor, as well as having open workout time.
Stay tuned for future Healthy Campus additions as we continue to make the right choice the easy choice!
- Started Fall 2015
- Non-Credit 6000 Series Classes: Typical Registration Fee is $25. Registration available thru normal registration process. Class does not qualify for Financial Aid funding.
- Class Pass: Option to workout on a ‘drop in’ basis to any non-credit class (6000 series) ONLY, space available. Class Pass 10 punch card available to purchase for $25 in Equipment Room with Tartan Card. Available to all registered PAC users and enrolled PED class participants.
- Additional Open Hours: Access is included for PED class (1000 or 6000 series) participants. Students, faculty and staff NOT enrolled in a PED activity class (1000 or 6000 series) will need to pay a semester activity fee in the Equipment Room (Building 8, Room 8017) with their Tartan Card.
- Tennis court rental: Rental is available for $15 per hour during posted hours. All individuals need to be registered PAC users.
- Need more information: Stop by the Physical Activity Center office in Building 8, Room 8023 or the Equipment Room Building 8, Room 8017.
- NEW Classes added Spring 2017: Beginning Pickleball, Golf and Indoor Group Cycling are added to the Non Credit 6000 series of classes.
- NEW Classes added Spring 2018: Latin Club Dance added to the Non Credit 6000 series of classes.
- Stay tuned for additional exciting updates!