Skip to Content

Frequently Asked Questions

+ How do I get a copy of my term statement (AKA: fee bill)?

To retrieve a copy of your term statement please follow the directions listed below:

  • Login to you student portal 
  • Locate the Account Summary Tile
  • Click on Full View in upper right-hand corner of tile
  • Then click Account Activity
  • Toward middle of Account Activity page select term you wish to view a statement
  • Click View Statement
+ How may I pay my tuition and fees?

Click on the related links to learn more Methods of Payment.

+ What if I miss the payment deadline?

Please review Sinclair’s refund policy webpage for how to get your refund.

Every student's refund situation is different. The refund policy webpage will also tell you how to check if you get a refund, how to get your refund, about refunds of student deposits, refund appeals, and access to refund forms.

+ What are my next steps if I was notified that I owe for a Pell Grant overpayment or other Financial Aid related balances?

Please contact the Bursar Office at (937) 512-2606 for repayment options

+ I will be attending Sinclair for the first time. When should I pay my $20 registration fee?

The registration fee for first-time registrants will be included in your first term Term Statement.

+ How do I change my mailing address?

Please visit the Welcome Center Check-in desk in Building 10, 1 st Floor, or by visiting Name, Address, and Telephone Number Changes information page.  Bursar office is not authorized to make such changes on your student account.

+ How much does it cost to attend Sinclair?

Refer to the Current Fee Schedule.