University of Cincinnati Partnership with Sinclair
Looking for the best track to a degree from University Of Cincinnati?
Use a Sinclair Pathway program and earn your associate degree from Sinclair then transfer seamlessly to University of Cincinnati. Planning a transfer route requires making informed decisions throughout your time at Sinclair. We are here to help you achieve your academic goals.
What are the benefits?
- Personalized academic advising from a partnership advisor from University of Cincinnati to ensure a smooth transition
- University of Cincinnati is the second-most frequent destination for Sinclair transfers, giving you proven pathway options to success
- University of Cincinnati just added a new Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology for Sinclair’s campus in Mason. All the coursework for your University Of Cincinnati degree in IT can be completed at the Mason campus. With pay from required semesters of co-op work, graduates finish potentially debt-free
Sinclair Program Pathways to the University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati has 14 articulation agreements with Sinclair, which is the highest number of agreements with any community college. Each ensuring the Sinclair graduate a seamless transfer into the corresponding bachelor-degree program.
How to Apply
To enroll in the Sinclair Pathway program you need to apply to Sinclair College and when you have completed your associate degree from Sinclair and are ready to transfer, you must complete the University of Cincinnati application.
- Apply to Sinclair College
- Meet with a Sinclair Academic Advisor and plan your Transfer MAP
- Finish your Sinclair Associate Degree
- Apply to the University of Cincinnati
- Finish your UC Bachelor's
For the latest pathway information, visit the University of Cincinnati transfer website.