Displaced Worker Services
Serving individuals who are currently unemployed or underemployed due to a reduction in force, job relocation, or workplace closure.
One of the hardest parts of going through a job displacement is figuring out what to do next. That’s why Sinclair is ready with assistance to help you discover your next career opportunity. Our goal is to assist displaced workers of the Greater Dayton Region in their transition from displacement to secure, fulfilling, and financially viable employment.
Sinclair can help you:
- Get connected to a dedicated counselor to help you define and successfully reach your educational, career, and personal goals.
- Identify and apply for financial assistance including scholarships, grants, financial aid. Help with other workforce education programs like TAA/WIA is also available.
- Discover a career opportunity based on your goals, aspirations and experiences.
- Find the educational opportunity that's right for you. Whether your goal is to earn a degree or quickly acquire a new skill, Sinclair's flexible programs will make you job ready.
- Be successful. Whether it’s going back to college, taking tests, or writing resumes, Sinclair offers professional guidance to help you make the next step.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Apply online or visit the New Student Enrollment Center
Still have questions?
To ask general questions about displaced worker programs and assistance, call 937-512-2023.