Professional Firefighter PFC.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 12 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Fire Science Technology
Effective as of Fall 2018
What is the program about?
Provides training for full-time, part-time and volunteer firefighters to obtain the certifications necessary to meet the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association Standard 1001, Firefighter I and II. State of Ohio Certification from the Ohio Department of Public Safety and National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications.
- Apply fire suppression and rescue techniques.
- Demonstrate skills needed for public fire protection.
- Demonstrate teamwork and coordination needed to deal effectively with fire and hazardous material incidents.
Professional firefighter in the State of Ohio.
- must have a valid motor vehicle operators license
(FST 1102 AND FST 1103 AND FST 1442 OR FST 1104 AND FST 1442)
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog