Student Lactation Room
Lactation rooms for student use at the Dayton campus are located at the following:
- Building 7, Third Floor Women’s Restroom
- Building 8, Room 8020F
- Building 10, Room 10206 (New Room)
- Building 14, Room 14100
All lactation rooms require a key card for access. Key cards are available from Cathy Harter, located in Building 10, Room 10202. You will be given a key card that will be valid for the academic year. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact Cathy Harter at 937-512-2291, firstname.lastname@example.org, Build 10, Room 10202.
Lactation Room Policies:
- Key card access to the Lactation Rooms are issued for lactation-related activities only. The lactation rooms are not to be used as a meeting or study room.
- Access will be granted for an academic year. Students will need to pick up the new access card keys from Cathy Harter, Building 10, Room 10202.
- If your card key is lost, please notify Cathy Harter immediately. A new key card will be issued to you.
- Please be sure to leave the room in the same condition it was in when you entered and report any issues or concerns to Cathy Harter.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that only you are accessing the lactation rooms using your card key. Do not give your card key to another student to gain access to this room.