Franklin University Partnership with Sinclair
The Best Track to a Degree from Franklin University
Follow the Sinclair 3 + 1 Pathway program and earn your associate degree from Sinclair and then transfer seamlessly to Franklin University (FU) to earn a bachelor’s degree. Through the program, students can transfer up to 94 semester hours from Sinclair toward a bachelor's degree from Franklin.
What are the benefits?
- Take your first 3 years at Sinclair — at the lower tuition rate
- Transfer the maximum amount of credits and finish your 4th year at Franklin online, on campus, or a combination of both
- Earn your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university
Sinclair Program Pathways to Franklin University
Franklin University has 2 articulation agreements with Sinclair. Each ensuring the Sinclair graduate a seamless transfer into the corresponding bachelor-degree program.
How to Apply
To enroll in the Sinclair 3 + 1 Pathway program you need to apply to Sinclair College and when you have completed your associate degree from Sinclair and are ready to transfer, you must complete the Franklin University online application.
- Apply to Sinclair College
- Meet with a Sinclair Academic Advisor and plan your Transfer MAP
- Finish your Sinclair Associate Degree
- Apply to Franklin University
- Finish your Franklin Bachelor's Degree
For a full list of bachelor’s degree programs, visit Franklin’s Degree Page.
For more information on transferring, visit Franklin’s Transfer Page for Sinclair Students.