TAA is a federally funded, state administered program providing retraining funds for workers displaced by shifts in production resulting from international trade. Eligibility is determined via employer petition to the Department of Labor. Suitability for funding is assessed at the local state work agency.
Visit a local state work agency, speak to a case worker, and receive a referral to Sinclair Community College
- Learn more information about state work agencies.
Identify a program of interest
- For help exploring your career and program options, visit Career Connection.
- or see an Admissions Counselor on the Dayton Campus in the Welcome Center, Building 10, 937-512-3675
- If you have already selected a program, go to Step 3.
Complete a cost estimate (if requested by case worker)
- Go to the Welcome Center, Building 10, Floor 1
Get a TAA contract
- Return to your TAA contact to secure a contract.
- Return contract to the Welcome Center, Building 10, Floor 1