Skip to Content

Visiting Students Admission Steps

For international students who want to take one or two classes at Sinclair while holding an I-20 from another institution.

If you are a currently enrolled, degree-seeking international student who has an I-20 issued by another college or university, and you are interested in taking courses at Sinclair Community College, you must follow the procedures detailed below for concurrent enrollment.

Step 1: Application for Admission

Fill out the 'F-1 International Students' application at

Step 2: Submit the Following Documents:

  1. A copy of your current I-20 form
  2. A copy of your visa
  3. A copy of your passport photo/information page
  4. A copy of your current I-94 (You can access this here -
  5. A copy of U.S. college or university transcript showing courses completed. Sinclair Community College staff will check for course prerequisites and verify you meet eligibility requirements.

Please contact your international student advisor and/or academic advisor prior to enrolling at Sinclair to discuss how the class(es) affect your student visa status and how they transfer back or fit into your degree program.

If you have any questions, please contact Meng Lu, Manager of International Admissions, at 937-512-4606 or