Ombudsman Solution Center
The mission of the Ombudsman Solution Center at Sinclair is to provide support, mediation, and advocacy for fair processes throughout the institution. The office works to analyze information gathered from student experiences in order to implement procedural changes into Sinclair’s culture.
What does the Ombudsman do? How can the Ombudsman help me?
- Provides services to students to encourage them to learn how to problem solve and operate effectively within the College environment.
- Provides personal/life skills coaching to students.
- Addresses legitimate concerns regarding customer service issues, communication disconnects, or the inability to access student services in a timely manner.
- Assists students. staff, and faculty members in resolving problems/issues with difficult, disruptive students.
- Assists students, staff and faculty members in finding resources to address students' non-academic personal issues.
- Provides supportive intervention services to students involved in disruptive classroom situations to prevent future and/or further disciplinary action.
Click on the following link to learn more about the Ombudsman Solution Center.
Do you need assistance?
Click on the button below to contact Sinclair's Ombudsman.
Emergency Grant Fund Student Form
All students enrolled or planning to enroll at Sinclair Community College who are in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.25 and have an emergency financial need may be eligible for Sinclair’s Emergency Grant. Funds cannot be used for tuition, fees, books, legal fees, tobacco, alcohol, or entertainment expenses. Click on the button below to apply for this one-time award.
Apply for Emergency Grant Funds
937-512-2205 | email@example.com | Building 10, Room 424
Go to the Student Affairs webpage to access the different Sinclair CARES services.
If you need to report an emergency or an immediate threat, contact Dayton Campus Police at 937-512-2700 or dial 911 from any location.