Residential Real Estate Renovation and Resale RERR.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 30 - 31 Credit Hours
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Construction Management Technology
Effective as of Fall 2021
What is the program about?
This program is designed for entrepreneurial individuals seeking to purchase, renovate, and resell residential properties. Students study business practices related to real estate and construction. Courses help develop hands-on skills applicable to residential renovation work, including carpentry, electrical, and HVAC work. Construction jobsite safety is emphasized. Graduates of this program possess skills necessary for residential real estate acquisition, renovation, and resale.
- Demonstrate skills sufficient to solve technical problems related to the field of residential real estate acquisition, renovation, and resale.
- Develop management skills for residential renovation projects with emphasis on safety, quality and teamwork.
- Communicate effectively and professionally through proper use of oral, written and graphic techniques.
- Know building materials, components, mechanical systems and methods of construction for residential buildings.
Graduates have hands-on skills applicable to residential renovation work, including carpentry, electrical, and HVAC work, along with construction jobsite safety is emphasized. Graduates possess skills necessary for residential real estate acquisition, renovation, and resale.
Much of the coursework from this STC can be applied to the Construction Management AAS.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
Program Accreditation Information
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.