Manufacturing Engineering Technology MENT.S.ATS
Associate of Technical Studies - 61 Credit Hours
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
Effective as of Fall 2021
What is the program about?
The Manufacturing Engineering Technology degree combines elements from Precision and CNC Machining, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering Technology to prepare students to enter the exciting world of manufacturing. Students in this program are exposed to foundational courses in mathematics and physics as well as take courses in additive manufacturing, computer-aided design (CAD), prototyping, and manufacturing operations. Restricted to high school students enrolled in Sinclair's College Credit Plus (CCP) program.
- Apply fundamental knowledge of electronics, precision and CNC machining, and design to solve problems in manufacturing.
- Conduct measurements and tests with a variety of instruments and interpret the results.
- Utilize software tools (Solidworks, Inventor, Autocad, etc) to design and analyze parts.
- Apply oral and written communication skills in a technical environment.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.