Post Associate Certificate for Engineering University Transfer EUTPG.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 16 Credit Hours
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Science, Mathematics and Engineering Division
Effective as of Fall 2023
What is the program about?
The Post Associate Certificate for Engineering University Transfer is designed for students who would like to take additional coursework at Sinclair in preparation to transfer to a four-year university. A minimum of an associate degree is required. Courses used to fulfill the requirements of the AS degree in Engineering University Transfer cannot be used for this certificate. All students should meet with an academic advisor prior to enrolling in any courses within this certificate.
- Develop solutions appropriate to engineering problems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills related to engineering problems.
- Demonstrate appropriate problem solving skills related to engineering problems.
This certificate is design to help students complete bridge courses before transferring to a four-year university.
All courses within the certificate have been selected for transfer to four-year institutions.
- Students must have completed the Engineering University Transfer associate degree.
Associate of Science Elective
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.