Digital Marketing Analytics DMA.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 12 - 13 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Effective as of Fall 2016
What is the program about?
The Digital Marketing Analytics Short-Term Certificate is designed to introduce, develop and reinforce basic digital marketing analytics skills and technical applications. Graduates learn how to monitor digital campaigns, collect metrics, and report findings using Google Analytics and other industry-relevant digital analysis applications. The ten-year occupational outlook for digital marketing specialists shows an anticipated 24% growth potential. All courses in this certificate can be applied to the Associate of Applied Science in Digital Marketing.
- Identify and solve digital marketing problems using the appropriate social media channels, measurement systems and Google Analytics reporting tools.
- Obtain industry-recognized certifications by achieving qualifying scores on national certification exams.
- Describe, compare and contrast, and choose digital marketing analytics strategies and tools to evaluate a marketing campaign.
- Explain relevant analytics theories, practices, and principles when measuring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns.
Students obtaining the Digital Marketing Analytics Certificate will be able to work in any size organization that is using digital marketing and social media marketing. The certificate is not only for individuals that are new to the field of marketing, but to those individuals that are already working in the field, and want to update their skill set to include digital marketing analytics.
Students will have the opportunity to obtain the following industry certifications: Google Adwords, Hootsuite certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Certification.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.