Construction Administration CADM.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 14 Credit Hours
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Construction Management Technology
Effective as of Fall 2021
What is the program about?
This program is designed for experienced construction industry personnel to improve their construction administration skills. Students will receive training to help them understand construction from a administrative perspective, including an understanding of various project delivery methods, contractual obligations and responsibilities, the financial aspects of construction, change management, and the skills necessary to deal with the diverse population of the industry. Upon completing this program, personnel will be qualified to move into construction administration positions in the industry.
- Recognize professional, ethical and societal responsibilities, respect diversity and commit to life-long learning.
- Function effectively in teams, demonstrating a cooperative effort to evaluate and solve problems and to develop and implement plans.
- Communicate effectively and professionally through proper use of oral, written and graphic skills.
- Assist in the administration of construction projects with emphasis on contractual obligations and responsibilities, project schedule, project budget, and change management.
Upon completing this program, craftspeople will be qualified to move into construction administration positions within the construction industry.
This program may transfer to baccalaureate programs in construction management or architecture.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
Program Accreditation Information
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.