Business Management BM.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 30 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Effective as of Fall 2016
What is the program about?
Students gain an understanding of business procedures to prepare them for a management position or update the management skills of those currently employed in a managerial, administrative or office support role.
- Apply contemporary approaches to management and organizational success within the framework of the classroom and written assignments.
- Apply proper oral and written communication, quantitative methods, critical thinking, research, ethics, computer literacy and global citizenship skills.
- Apply principles of organizational behavior and human relations, including methods used to create, maintain and improve a positive and diverse work environment.
- Demonstrate insight into planning, leading, organizing and controlling within organizational systems and strategy development, particularly in the context of mission, values, goals and objectives.
Students completing this certificate can expect to be prepared to work as supervisors or entry-level managers in retail, manufacturing or medium and small businesses.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances.