Sinclair Community College’s summer term is underway with a focus on flexibility for students and expanded services. Sinclair students can choose course options that work best for their schedules including in-person, online, virtual, and blended. Sinclair College has added more than 150 in-person courses for summer term. Sinclair’s second summer term begins June 14. COVID-19 safety protocols remain in place at all of Sinclair’s campuses including social distancing and face coverings.
“Every student has different needs and Sinclair College is committed to meeting those needs with a variety of course options that provide flexibility,” said Dr. Scott Markland, Senior Vice President – Sinclair College Student Development. “Listening to our students is key to learning the challenges they are facing. Sinclair has done that through more than 25,000 phone calls to students over the past year and multiple student surveys to identify how we align and expand our services to overcome those challenges.”
In addition to flexible course offerings, Sinclair College has expanded and added multiple student services including:
• Emergency Relief Funding for Sinclair students facing financial challenges
• Financial Aid, Scholarships, and FAFSA Assistance
• Expanded 24/7 student support and counseling services to include legal, financial, medical, and caregiving services
• Expanded In-Person and Virtual Welcome Center Hours:
• Expanding Virtual Tutoring Services to include Saturday appointments
Sinclair College Summer Term Schedule:
Sinclair’s 12-Week Full Summer Term: May 17 – August 8, 2021
Sinclair’s A Term 8-Week Summer Term: May 17 – July 11, 2021
Sinclair’s B Term 8-Week Summer Term: June 14 – August 8, 2021
For information about these services and courses at Sinclair College, visit sinclair.edu or call 937-512-3000.