Sinclair Community College will once again partner with Goldman Sachs in 2022 to elevate the efforts of small businesses and entrepreneurs in the Dayton region. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) has helped strengthen over 11,600 small businesses in all 50 states since its inception in 2009. The 10KSB program is meant to be an ally for small businesses, now more than ever.
Businesses in the Miami Valley area are encouraged to apply for the upcoming cohort at Sinclair Community College beginning on May 19, 2022.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses provides business education, wrap-around support services and pathways to capital for growth-oriented entrepreneurs. Participants gain practical skills to take their business to the next level, with topics like financial statements, negotiations, and marketing. Participants develop an actionable growth plan for the business with the help of business advisors and like-minded entrepreneurs.
Key highlights of the program include the following:
• The program is offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
• Within 6 months of graduating 67% of our alumni reported increased revenues and 47% added new jobs
• Graduate with a specific 5-year growth plan for your business that is immediately implementable
• Business owners in all industries will receive one-on-one business advising and learn alongside peer CEO’s
10KSB looks for applicants who are passionate about growing their business and creating jobs in their communities, and generally meet these criteria:
• Owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least two years
• Business revenues of at least $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year
• Minimum of 2 employees (including the owner)
Visit 10KSBapply.com/Ohio to learn more and apply. If you have any questions about the program or application, contact Kandise Bobo, Goldman Sachs 10KSB Program Manager–Sinclair Community College, at (937) 416-6336 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Sinclair Workforce Development programs, visit: workforce.sinclair.edu
For details on all of Sinclair Community College’s academic offerings, visit: sinclair.edu