VIS 1140 Design Processes I
Introduction to the design development process including research, ideation and iteration, computer illustration, imaging, photo manipulation, page layout, and composition techniques using industry-based software.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Analyze, evaluate, and create design projects by applying the principles and elements of design.
- Apply critical and creative thinking techniques to design projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of designing assets for print, web, and video.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the difference between vector and raster software and their proper usage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of page layout software including design, layout, typography, color, and importing vector and raster content.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4