MUS 1110 Music Technology for Music Majors
Introduction to technology resources used by music majors and future musicians. Typical music studio set-up. Sinclair systems, music notation software, MIDI and digital audio recording.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Create a professionally appropriate digital audio recording.
- Reproduce or create a professional quality score using music notation software.
- Create MIDI arrangement of a musical selection.
- Learn to use Sinclair's internet resources.
- Recognize the major components of a typical music studio, and describe how the are related and physically connected.
Credit Hours: 1
Classroom Hours: 1