MAN 2275 Retail Management Capstone
Discover the nature and scope of retailing. Topics include strategic and financial planning, supply chain management, impact of laws and regulations, product life cycles, and technology in retail.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: Yes
Offered Online: Yes
- Compare and contrast traditional retailers and category specialists.
- Compare the strategies that are used within the different stages of a product's life cycle.
- Describe the flow of goods and services in a retail environment (e.g., inventory control, supply chain, and risk management)
- Analyze how logistics and supply chain management achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
- Evaluate the impact of laws and regulations pertaining to the role and responsibilities of a retail manager
- Evaluate the effectiveness of merchandising decisions in the retail industry and the factors relating to visual merchandising, such as store layouts and presentation
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3