ESL 0170 ESL Intermediate
This intermediate integrated skills course will provide opportunities for listening, speaking, reading and writing. The goal is to build student confidence in using English skills for academic purposes.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ESL 0150
- Write related sentences on a topic to form a paragraph with 5-7 sentences.
- Demonstrate comprehension of vocabulary and conversations.
- Demonstrate comprehension of reading passages.
- Engage in conversations on a variety of topics.
- Prepare and deliver short presentations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of course material through the utilization of correct grammar.
- Write notes, messages, and or letters for formal and informal purposes.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4