ESL 0150 ESL Basic
This basic integrated skills course will provide opportunities for listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The goal is to build student confidence in using English skills to communicate in everyday life, at work, and in school.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Participate in conversations.
- Answer test and workbook questions in complete sentences.
- Demonstrate comprehension of vocabulary and conversations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of course material through the utilization of correct grammar.
- Ask and answer questions.
- Demonstrate comprehension of short readings.
- Write simple sentences in paragraph format.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4