ESL 0145 ESL Listening & Speaking II
Through individual and collaborative activities, this course will introduce high-intermediate to advanced conversational skills to promote student development and achievement of listening and speaking skills needed for communication in the English language.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ESL 0140
- Develop and use advanced vocabulary in conversations in a variety of subjects.
- Communicate fluently in formal and informal conversations and presentations.
- Demonstrate understanding of essential points of discussion or speeches.
- Develop and use vocabulary used in employment, social, and college classroom settings.
- Identify the main idea and details in conversations and media presentations.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4