ESL 0125 Basic Speaking & Listening
This beginning course focuses on developing basic skills in pronunciation, listening, and speaking. This course will provide practice in pronunciation and comprehension of informal and academic situations.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Recognize and distinguish sounds and names for letters of the alphabet.
- Demonstrate comprehension of vocabulary in the context of everyday situations.
- Communicate basic personal information.
- Demonstrate the ability to ask and answer informal questions.
- Participate in interviews, class discussions, and informal small talk.
- Respond accurately to instructions and questions.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4