ENG 2255 Poetry Writing
Writing and critical reading of poetry. Manuscript form, publication and market information.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Use poetic voices other than one's own.
- Use specific stanza forms in addition to free verse.
- Use imagery and figures of speech.
- Analyze and discuss both past and present poetry.
- Revise and rewrite poetry and prepare a manuscript for publication.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3