EET 1150 DC Circuits
Electrical components and quantities, voltage , current and resistance, OhmÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s law; analysis of series, parallel and series-parallel circuits, circuit theorems, capacitors and inductors, transient response of capacitive and inductive circuits. Three classroom, three lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: MAT 0200
- Use DC multimeter and oscilloscope to properly make measurements.
- Apply knowledge of DC relationships and concepts when working in a DC environment.
- Use simulation software to determine an expected reaction to changes in the circuit.
- Communicate technical information orally and in writing with peers and others.
- Use the information on the schematic to identify and assess circuits and components.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 3
Lab Hours: 3