ECE 2103 Literacy, Art & Music
Classroom experience with an emphasis on planning developmentally appropriate curriculum for preschool children following guidelines of professional standards. Content areas include literacy, creative art, and music.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Department: Early Childhood Education
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate a mastery of concepts and skills related to literacy, art, and music.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the developmental patterns, sequence, and milestones that occur in each learning and development domain.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to properly utilize the Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to create diverse and developmentally appropriate experiences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4