CJS 2295 Criminal Justice Science Seminar
Capstone experience for Criminal Justice Science students that focuses on the integration of learning throughout the program through case study analysis, research and service learning. Additionally, attention will be given to the preparation for employment in the field of criminal justice.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Criminal Justice Science
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Demonstrate basic research design and discuss the advantages and limitations of each.
- Analyze thoroughly and critically a problem or issue within the criminal justice profession and make sound recommendations for positive action to resolve the problem or address the issue.
- Identify one's strengths and areas for improvement for professional practice and plan for continued learning.
- Collect data, analyze the information and formulate a report of the conclusions.
- Apply ethical and legal considerations in conducting Criminal Justice research.
- Perform appropriate steps to gain employment or career advancement in criminal justice professions.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3