CIS 2267 Advanced Python for Data Analytics
Students will learn how to obtain, cleanse, and prepare data, use supervised models to predict and categorize data, and present their findings.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Computer Science and Information Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: CIS 2266
- Use internet searching tools to find data, evaluate its quality and authority, consider legal and ethical uses of the data, and properly cite data sources.
- Download or otherwise capture data sources and clean and prepare the data using Python tools.
- Use Python tools to analyze data, identify trends and outliers, create visualizations, and draw inferences about the analysis results.
- Use Python tools to perform regression analysis to identify trends and make predictions.
- Identify, select, and use Python libraries to accomplish data analysis tasks.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3