CHE 1161 Lab for Introduction to Chemistry II
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate an understanding of the enzymes and biomolecules associated with substances found in food items and other plant and animal matter.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the study of enzyme kinetics
- Demonstrate proficiency in techniques including; distillation, thin layer and paper chromatography, polarimetry and titration.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the synthesis and reactions of organic functional groups.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the structure of carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins and lipids and their associated chemical reactions.
Credit Hours: 0