AUT 2222 High Performance Engine Assembly & Dyno Testing
High-performance engine block and cylinder head final assembly. Finished engine assembly is dynamometer tested for performance output. Three classroom, nine lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Automotive Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: AUT 1108
- Prepare a written report on engine project.
- Perform final precision engine measurements prior to final assembly.
- Perform component preparation for final assembly.
- Assemble engine in preparation for dyno testing.
- Mount engine on dynamometer and test engine for performance output.
- Collect and analyze dynamometer data and make necessary engine operating adjustments.
Credit Hours: 6
Classroom Hours: 3
Lab Hours: 9