ACC 1510 Computerized Accounting Systems
This course uses general ledger software and spreadsheets to record, report and analyze accounting information.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ACC 1100 OR ACC 1210 AND BIS 1120
- Describe the overall framework behind general ledger accounting software.
- Use spreadsheets to prepare and analyze accounting information.
- Use a computerized general ledger software application to process daily accounting transactions.
- Import/export data between accounting software and spreadsheet applications.
- Prepare and analyze reports generated by accounting software to assess business performance.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3