Click on the appropriate link below to register for upcoming health screenings and other wellness-related activities.
An opportunity for employees to receive a biometric screening on the Dayton campus is made available by Sinclair each year in the September timeframe. As noted below, for credit toward the annual Wellness Reward, full-time employees may also obtain a screening in a physician office or LabCorp location.
- Full-time Employees - Download appointment instructions here.
- Onsite at Dayton campus: September 6 & 7, 2023
- Offsite alternate locations: physician office or LabCorp location. Visit your Health Activity Tracker (My Appointments - Offsite Screenings) to download required paperwork.
- Part-time Employees: email email@example.com. Appointment instructions will be sent upon request.
Healthy Arteries Vascular Screening
This screening is recommended for those 45 and older, especially those with risk factors (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking) or a family history of cardiovascular disease.
Dayton Campus: September 26, 2023 (during the Employee Wellness Fair)
Registration is required. Register at this link.
There is a $119 screening fee that will be collected at the time of service.
- Dayton Campus:
- Tuesday, September 26 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12 | 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Centerville - Wednesday, September 20 | 9:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- Huber Heights - Wednesday, September 20 | 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- Mason Campus - Friday, October 20 | 2:00-2:45 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, download instructions or follow as outlined below:
- Log in here: www.cincyhealthworks.com
- Click “Flu Shots” button
- Click “Schedule an Appointment”
- Click “Flu Shot Clinic Appointment”
- Find Sinclair Community College and click link to view the schedule
- Click on desired date
- Click your preferred appointment time
- Populate page with your personal information and submit
- You will receive a confirmation email after submitting
- Flu shots are available to all full-time and part-time employees at no cost. Remember to bring to your appointment:
- Vaccine Consent Form
- Medical insurance Card (if not on Sinclair's medical plan)
- Influenza Vaccine Consent Form (You will receive in your appointment confirmation email.)
- For scheduling questions, please contact HealthWorks at 513-751-1288.
- Any health/safety protocols in place by Sinclair or HealthWorks will be followed.
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- This service is available to all employees. To schedule an appointment, call 855-887-7364. (When calling, note you want a Sinclair appointment.)
- The coach will be located on the Dayton Campus, Lot L.
- Be sure to bring your insurance card.
Verification Form for Primary Care Physician Visit (PCP)
- Download the form here and take to your PCP to verify your visit.
To get credit for your 2022 Wellness Reward, upload signed form through the Health Activity Tracker or fax to HealthWorks. (You can also download this form from the Health Activity Tracker.)
- Please note if obtaining a biometric screening from your personal physician or other off-site location, this form is NOT verification of screening results. Visit the Health Activity Tracker (My Appointments - Offsite Screenings) to download the Biometric Screening form that must also be signed by your physician.
Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Full-time employees are encouraged to complete the series of questions on the Health Risk Assessment located on the Health Activity Tracker to better understand your baseline for setting healthy living goals.
- Completion of the Health Risk Assessment is one of the four steps full-time employees must complete to earn the 2022 Wellness Reward.