If you're new to Sinclair or just exploring your college options, we welcome you to visit campus to look around, and discover everything we offer to get you on the road to your education and career goals.
Ready to Apply?
If you're ready to apply for admission, get started with these enrollment steps. It is free to apply to Sinclair.
We're excited to announce that in-person classes are back for Spring 2022 with full course options! Plus choose from online, virtual, blended, and FlexPace class options.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Admissions Counselor! Contact Admissions or call us at 937-512-3675
What courses are still available for Fall Term?
Click below to the Registration Portal to see all courses offered and available sections. Click a course below to see available sections in the portal, and to plan your course schedule, and register for classes. Make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduating on time.
New students, please call 513-339-1212 for assistance with the admissions process or enrolling for classes at Mason.
MASON SPRING TERM COURSES
- ACC 1210 — Introduction to Financial Accounting Register >
- ALH 1101 — Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Register >
- ALH 1113 — Clinical Phlebotomy Register >
- ALH 1114 — Clinical Phlebotomy Practice Register >
- ALH 1120 — Nurse Aide Training Register >
- ALH 1130 — Basic Life Support Training for Healthcare Provider Register >
- ALH 2202 — General Pharmacology Register >
- BIO 1147 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1248 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 2206 — Lab for Microbiology Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- CHE 1211 — General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1221 — General Chemistry II Register >
- CHE 1251 — Lab for General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1261 — Lab for General Chemistry II Register >
- CIS 1107 — Introduction to Operating Systems Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1130 — Network Fundamentals Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- ECO 2160 — Principles of Macroeconomics Register >
- ECO 2180 — Principles of Microeconomics Register >
- EET 1120 — Introduction to DC & AC Circuits Register >
- EET 1198 — Digital Technology Register >
- EGR 1106 — Basic Mechanical & Electrical Skills Register >
- EGR 1128 — Robotics in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Systems Register >
- EGR 1217 — Fluid Power & Control Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- GLG 1101 — Physical Geology Register >
- GLG 1111 — Physical Geology Laboratory Register >
- HIS 1101 — United States History I Register >
- HIS 1111 — Western Civilization I Register >
- HUM 1130 — Humanity & the Challenge of Technology Register >
- LAW 1101 — Business Law Register >
- MAN 1107 — Foundations of Business Register >
- MAN 2150 — Management & Organizational Behavior Register >
- MAT 0450 — Introductory Statistics Booster Register >
- MAT 0470 — College Algebra Booster Register >
- MAT 0600 — Bridge to College Math Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1130 — Mathematics in Health Sciences Register >
- MAT 1450 — Introductory Statistics Register >
- MAT 1470 — College Algebra Register >
- MAT 1510 — Numerical Concepts & Algebra for Teachers Register >
- MAT 1580 — Precalculus Register >
- MAT 2170 — Business Statistics I Register >
- MAT 2270 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry I Register >
- PLS 1120 — American Federal Government Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- SOC 1101 — Introduction to Sociology Register >
Don't see the courses you want available at Mason? All Sinclair students can use the Mason campus full services no matter what course type they enroll in, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc. Even if you register for virtual or online courses, Mason's full in-person services and resources are available to you! View all courses at the Registration Portal.
Current or Returning Students
Current or returning students make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduate on time. Current students do not need their final grades in from the previous term to register for next term.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Advising Specialist!
*Due to COVID-19 and developing Ohio Governor orders, Spring 2022 face-to-face course offerings could change unexpectedly, and be switched to a virtual modality for safety reasons.
Get Help Paying for Classes
Fall financial aid might be available for you! To find out what what financial aid you qualify for, complete your FAFSA. Learn more about the FAFSA and how to complete it. Also available are FAFSA workshops for one-on-one help.
Find out more about how you can pay for college with financial aid and scholarships and payment help with loans and/or payment plans.
Sinclair's online scholarship system application dates for Fall Semester is November 1-30. Apply online to Scholarships. Sinclair's Writing Lab also offers help writing your scholarship essay's with feedback from a tutor.
Affected by COVID-19 financially? Access our Enrolled Student Resources for COVID-19, such as student assistance/support, student relief grant, and student technology request.