Sinclair in Mason is OPEN and enrollment has started for select Spring 2023 classes!*
Apply early to get the best course schedule to meet your college and career goals.
Choose from in-person, online, virtual, blended, and FlexPace class options! Students can utilize the Mason campus full services no matter what course type they choose, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Admissions Counselor! Contact Admissions or call us at 937-512-3675.
When are Spring Classes?
Spring 2023 Full Term classes begin on January 9, 2023 and end on May 7, 2023 lasting 16-weeks total.
12-week Term classes begin February 6 and end on March 5.
A Term: 8-week classes begin on January 9, 2023 and end on March 5, 2023.
B Term: 8-week classes begin on March 13, 2023 and end on May 7, 2023.
12-week, A Term and B Term 8-week classes gets you the same total instruction time and content as Full Term 16-week classes, completed in fewer weeks.
You can find the full registration calendar here.
New students, please call 513-339-1212 for assistance with the admissions process or enrolling for classes at Mason.
Click the course register link to see available open sections.
MASON SPRING TERM COURSES
- ACC 1210 — Introduction to Financial Accounting Register >
- ALH 1101 — Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Register >
- ALH 1113 — Clinical Phlebotomy Register >
- ALH 1114 — Clinical Phlebotomy Practice Register >
- ALH 1120 — Nurse Aide Training Register >
- ALH 1130 — Basic Life Support Training for Healthcare Provider Register >
- ART 1110 — Art Appreciation - Introduction to Art & Art Media Register >
- BIO 1111 — General Biology I Register >
- BIO 1117 — Lab for General Biology I Register >
- BIO 1121 — Human Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1141 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1147 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1242 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 1248 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 1272 — Principles of Biology II Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- CHE 1111 — Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1151 — Lab for Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1211 — General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1221 — General Chemistry II Register >
- CHE 1251 — Lab for General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1261 — Lab for General Chemistry II Register >
- CIS 1107 — Introduction to Operating Systems Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1130 — Network Fundamentals Register >
- CIS 1202 — C++ Software Development Register >
- CIS 2217 — Java Software Development II Register >
- COM 2201 — Introduction to Mass Communication Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- ECO 2160 — Principles of Macroeconomics Register >
- EET 1120 — Introduction to DC & AC Circuits Register >
- EET 1139 — Electrical Machinery Register >
- EET 1166 — Industrial Machine Wiring Register >
- EET 2281 — Programmable Logic Controllers Register >
- EGR 1128 — Robotics in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Systems Register >
- EGR 1144 — Sensors & Vision Systems Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- HIS 1112 — Western Civilization II Register >
- MAN 1107 — Foundations of Business Register >
- MAT 0450 — Introductory Statistics Booster Register >
- MAT 0470 — College Algebra Booster Register >
- MAT 0600 — Bridge to College Math Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1130 — Mathematics in Health Sciences Register >
- MAT 1450 — Introductory Statistics Register >
- MAT 1470 — College Algebra Register >
- MAT 1570 — Analytic Geometry & Trigonometry Register >
- MAT 2160 — Calculus for Business & Economics Register >
- MAT 2280 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry II Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- PSY 2217 — Abnormal Psychology Register >
- SOC 1101 — Introduction to Sociology Register >
- SPA 1102 — Elementary Spanish II Register >
Don't see the courses you want available at Mason? All Sinclair students can use the Mason campus full services no matter what course type they enroll in, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc. Even if you register for virtual or online courses, Mason's full in-person services and resources are available to you! View all courses at the Registration Portal.
Current or Returning Students
Current or returning students make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduate on time. Current students do not need their final grades from the previous term to register for the next term.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Advising Specialist!
*Due to COVID-19 and developing Ohio Governor orders, Spring 2023 face-to-face course offerings could change unexpectedly, and be switched to a virtual modality for safety reasons.
Get Help Paying for Classes
Fall financial aid might be available for you! To find out what financial aid you qualify for, complete your FAFSA. Learn more about the FAFSA and how to complete it. Also available are FAFSA workshops for one-on-one help.
Find out more about how you can pay for college with financial aid and scholarships and payment help with loans and/or payment plans.
Affected by COVID-19 financially? Access our Enrolled Student Resources for COVID-19, such as student assistance/support, student relief grant, and student technology request.