Skip to Content
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Engineering University Transfer

The Engineering University Transfer Associate of Science degree program is for the student who plans to transfer to a four-year college or university for a degree in Engineering.

Is the EUT program right for me? If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to obtain a degree in Engineering, the EUT program is right for you!

Does the EUT program meet the first two year requirements of my transfer university? Course sequence is designed to transfer the basic requirements of most universities, but we strongly recommend that you consult with your transfer institution, as well as a Sinclair academic advisor before selecting engineering electives and registering for courses.

Defining educational goals. Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor or contact the EUT Program Coordinator.

Engineering Science vs. Engineering TechnologyBe sure you are on the right path!

Engineering Technology Theoretical versus Applied

SME Scholarships

Contact Information:
Photo of Eric Dunn
Eric Dunn
EUT Program Coordinator
Dayton Campus
Building 6, Room 6112
P: 937-512-2721; F: 937-512-2936


Available Programs

For program specific information click on the program below:

Engineering University Transfer ESUP.S.AS


Back to Top