BIS 1230 Spreadsheet Software
Students will learn techniques to properly manage large and multi-sheet spreadsheets, use spreadsheets to arrange and manage data, develop advanced spreadsheet formulas and functions, perform "What-If" analysis using spreadsheet tools and design and create end-user spreadsheet applications.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Business Information Systems
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
Prereqs: BIS 1120 OR BIS 1221
- Develop advanced formulas and utilize built-in spreadsheet functions to solve complex problems.
- Construct spreadsheets that can be used in business scenarios for "What-If" analysis.
- Utilize spreadsheet tools to manage data in non-relational lists.
- Manage large spreadsheets and multi-sheet spreadsheets.
- Create end-user spreadsheet applications that can be safely and repeatably used by others.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3