Theatre House Policies
For all Theatre & Dance productions:
- No children under 6 years old admitted to the theatre, except for A Charlie Brown Christmas. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and an assigned seat (including infants).
- NO photos or recording of any kind. Please turn all cell phones OFF to respect other patrons and performers. Text messaging or ringing/buzzing cell phones will not be tolerated in the theatre.
- Performances begin promptly. Latecomers may not be seated until intermission. Patrons not seated by curtain time may have their seats released to patrons on stand by.
- Anyone leaving the theatre during the performance may not be re-seated until intermission.
- No smoking anywhere in the building. Sinclair is a smoke free campus.
- No food or beverages inside the theatre.
- Wheelchair seating is available online at our ticketing website. Additional spaces are available for all performances by calling 937-512-2076. A chair lift is available for anyone who needs assistance on the stairs leading to the Black Box Theatre. Early arrival is requested as no one can be seated after the production begins.
- Assisted listening devices for Blair Hall are available free of charge. Please ask at the box office. Advance notice is appreciated whenever possible.
- Patrons using promotional codes online who do not meet the requirements will have their tickets voided.
Performances are in Blair Hall Theatre, first floor, Building 2
or Black Box Theatre, fourth floor, Building 2 (take elevator to third floor and look for overhead sign)