Skip to Content
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Military Credit

Prospective and current students are encouraged to have their military transcripts sent to Sinclair for evaluation. The official Joint Service Transcript (Army, Coast Guard, Marines, and Navy) can be requested at Air Force transcripts can be requested at

Students may be asked to provide additional information regarding military coursework and training. Length of time needed to evaluate military transcripts can vary based on content. For questions regarding the status of your transcript evaluation, contact

JST transcripts include ACE generated credit recommendations which can be individually looked up using the Military Guide. All military official military transcripts will be evaluated with the appropriate department chairs and equivalent credit will be added to student’s Sinclair transcript as transfer credit.

Additional information about Sinclair resources for Veterans and Service Members can be found on the Veteran Services website.