Facilities and Trades
Visit the Software and Technology Professional Development page for additional work-related training opportunities.
NOTE: DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY CLASSES WITH TUITION AND FEES WITHOUT THE PRIOR APPROVAL OF YOUR SUPERVISOR.
- Plumbing and Pipefitting — Contact Scott Evans for access to these books/workbooks
- Rigging Published by: International Pipe trades Joint Training Committee Inc.
- Water Supply Published by: Joint Plumbing and Journeyman Training Inc.
- Drainage Published by: Joint Plumbing and Journeyman Training Inc.
- Welding Workbook Oxyacetylene cutting, Arc Welding, Shielded metal Published by: National Joint Steamfitters –Pipefitters Apprenticeship Committee
- Ohio Basic building code plumbing Published by: International Plumbing Code
- Online HVAC training Solutions - Ron Walker is the instructor and he has many videos relating to HVAC/R.
- ASHRAE - Training resources for the trades including:
- Classification of Laboratory Ventilation Design Levels
- Refrigeration Commissioning Guide: Best Practices for Commercial and Industrial Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices of Design, Construction and Commissioning
Online Courses and Certifications