PSEO students are expected and required to perform at the same level as regular Sinclair Community College students and:
- Attend all classes on time.
- Respect the rights of others to contribute by listening attentively.
- Show consideration for students, instructors and other college employees.Participate appropriately and actively on topics presented in class.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Ask for feedback from instructors and peers to ensure progress toward learning objectives.
- Resolve problems by immediately discussing issues with instructors and/or peers.
Please Note: A student’s parent/guardian may not have complete access to a student’s Sinclair information due to FERPA, the Federal Education Rights Privacy Act.